Recevez nos dernières actualités !
SuperGrid Institute croit en la nécessité de faire connaître l’importance – et les moyens – de contribuer à la transition énergétique. Dans notre newsletter trimestrielle, nous partageons des informations sur nos derniers projets, produits et services et indiquons les prochains événements où vous pouvez nous trouver.
S’abonner à notre newsletter :
Nos précédentes newsletters
January – March 2023
- New Year’s wishes from our CEO Hubert de la Grandière
- SuperGrid Institute coordinator of a major EU-funded project: InterOPERA
- Successful TOV test on a 525kV DC cable system for Nexans
- Contribution to CIGRE working group on materials and emerging test techniques
- End of 2 year CPER project raising awareness of energy transition & future energy professions
July – September 2022
- Where to find us at upcoming events…
- We’re back on the INPI podium of French innovators
- Our Medium Voltage Medium Frequency Test Platform is fully operational!
- Join us for a webinar on how to improve hybrid AC/DC power system security
- Our teams tackle climate change in the 2tonnes challenge
April – July 2022
- READY4DC – a new European project launches at the Institute
- Innovative technical concepts – looking for partners !
- The Tenerrdis energy network visits the Institute to promote a shared project with our Training Programme
- A visit from the French State confirms our strategy moving forward
- An important partnership for DC excellence gets under way
- Where to find us at upcoming events: IEEE DES Denver & PCIM
October – December 2021
- Our ISO 9001:2015 certification is extended!
- Official launch of our unique hydraulic test platform
- All the upcoming events where you can come and talk with us!
- SuperGrid Institute contributes to CIGRE Technical Brochure on Dielectric testing of gas insulated HVDC systems.
- A week of discovery at the Fête de la Science science festival
- Find your future internship with us at our Stage Dating event
July – September 2021
- We are honoured at the Premier Cercle® 2021 Industrial Property Awards
- Keynote address at PCIM Europe 2021
- The French Institutes of Technology ‘FIT book’ is published
- Find us at upcoming events CIGRE & EPE 2021 ECCE Europe
- Our PhD students take centre stage with ‘My thesis in 180 seconds’
- Our colleagues listed in Stanford’s world scientists rankings
April – June 2021
- Our 2020 Annual Report is available to download now!
- Hosting the 3rd XFLEX HYDRO technical meeting.
- Innovative solution for integrating DC lines into the grid.
- SuperGrid Institute team co-authors CIGRE Technical Brochure on DC-DC converters for HVDC grids.
- Discover the Institute via video on our new YouTube channel!
January – February 2021
- New Year’s wishes from our CEO, Hubert de la Grandière
- An important step in our relationship with French TSO – RTE
- SuperGrid Institute’s ITE status reconfirmed by the French State
- High Current Switch test goes off without a hitch!
- LOLABAT: SuperGrid Institute leads a work package in a major new European project
- OCTOPUS: An important new project for the advancement of offshore wind farm technologies
- Research published in the latest issue of IEEE Transactions on Power Systems
November – December 2020
- Two prize winners at the French Chapter IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES)
- PEA space charge measurement tests available now!
- Our HydroPHIL platform: the 1st in Europe!
- Discovering our PhD students’ theses is just 3 minutes!
- Testimonial from the EPE Association: Working with SuperGrid Institute
September – October 2020
- Officially ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- Our first ever webinar on ‘Unlocking HVDC interoperability’
- SuperGrid Institute at EPE’20 ECCE Europe and CIGRE 2020
- Two demonstrations that conclude our participation in the PROMOTioN project
- Find us at Business Hydro in Grenoble
- The SuperGrid Institute team shows its solidarity
May – June 2020
- The French State allocates us an additional €5.7 M of funding!
- Our first annual report available now!
- Grid consulting services with CNR & RTE
- The SiCRET project and our power switch characterisation platform
- Combined electrical and hyperbaric tests for subsea electrical components design
- SuperGrid Institute a member of the French Institutes of Technology
March – April 2020
- The XFLEX HYDRO European project focuses on innovative hydropower technologies
- OpTEAsoft Wind for offshore wind farms
- The High Voltage test platform with the latest state of the art technologies
- EPE’20 ECCE Europe in Lyon
- SuperGrid Institute at the “Power Transmission in Africa” conference
- Françoise Lamnabhi-Lagarrigue Female Scientist of the Year!