[ONLINE EVENT] Offshore HVDC Grid Technology
Several members of our teams will be on live this Friday, 4th September, to participate to a Q&A session as part of the PROMOTioN project. This session will focus on the detailed technical work regarding HVDC Grid technology within the project.
- (WP4) HVDC Grid Protection Systems:
- Selected presentations of detailed technical contributions, Pascal Torwelle (SuperGrid Insitute) | Philipp Ruffing (RWTH Aachen) | Mian Wang (KU Leuven).
- Cost Benefit Analysis of HVDC grid protection, Serge Poullain (Supergrid Insitute) | Jaykumar Dave (KU Leuven).
- (WP15) HVDC GIS technology and demonstrator:
- Alternatives gases for future SF6 free HVDC GIS – focus on PD behaviour and detection, Cong Thanh Vu, Caterina Toigo, Alain Girodet (SuperGrid Institute).