& Power Hardware-in-the-Loop test platform
Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing of electrical protection and control devices including:
Power Hardware-in-the-loop (PHIL) tests of high-voltage equipment components or subsystems, scaled-down models of equipment.
Small scale mock-ups of MMC, DC/DC converters or Direct Current Circuit Breaker (DCCB) deployed to develop new control algorithms using Rapid Control Prototyping (RCP) systems.
• Expertise in:
• Partnership with Opal-RT
• Test in closed loop of control and protection systems with a realistic representation of the network and its components
• Rapid prototyping reduce development cost and time
• MMC control validation test bench & routine tests for MMC manufacturers
• MMC control assessment and validation before real life deployment for transmission system operators
• HIL testing allows to increase the TRL of new control & protection algorithms and devices
• PHIL testing allows to increase the TRL of new power equipment (converters, breakers…)
• Real-time simulation reinforces academic publications
23 rue Cyprian
Phone: +33 4 28 01 23 23
⇒ Email us
By submitting this form, I agree that my information may be processed by SuperGrid Institute to manage my requests and to contact me.
The information collected in the completed form is saved by SuperGrid Institute in a computer file.
The data collected will only be communicated to the departments at SuperGrid Institute concerned by the treatment of your requests.
The data may be kept for a period of one (1) year after the submission of this form.
You may exercise your right to access, correct (notably if there are inaccuracies in the data collected), delete, limit the processing of or oppose the processing of your personal data, under the conditions provided for in Articles 15 to 21 of the European Regulation of the 27th April 2016 (UE 2016/679) on the protection of individuals in regards to the protection of their personal data.
To exercise these rights or for any other question about the treatment of your data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer : email@example.com.
For any additional information or complaints, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (more information at www.cnil.fr).